Dhitee Goel for Student Trustee
ID: A photo of Dhitee smiling at the camera
I Pledge to Ensure the Oxford SU is Efficient, Transparent, and Accessible.
I believe in Empowering students and improving your Education Experience.
Above all, I want to Prioritise You
Why you should vote for me:
I currently represent over 100 first-year Biochemists in 4 different committees as the Course Rep. I also have extensive experience in financial management and strategic planning.
I am not running as part of a slate, so I will provide objective insights to committee meetings and represent purely student interest.
I have spearheaded numerous initiatives to improve student experience and well-being, notably I advocated for interactive lecture formats, free programming courses, and organised virtual social events.
If elected as part of the trustee board, I promise to:
- Push for Greater Investment in Student Mental Health and Well-Being. According to the SU 2018 Annual Report, only 21% of Total Budget was spent on Student Welfare.
- Campaign against Increase in Overseas Tuition Fees
- Campaign for more MOOCs published by Oxford
- Organise Introductory Sessions for Freshers about SU Mission
- Publicise Annual SU Impact Report
Increase Accessibility of the Annual Trustee Board Financial Reports