This Candidate Academy will explore practical methods on the use of social media in a positive and effective way. The event will be useful for students who are still deciding whether to run for any of the leadership positions that are available.
Does Campaigning on Social Media Make a Difference?
Time and Date: Monday 19th April 2021 (17:00-18:00)
Presenters: Daisy O’Connor
Aim To explore practical methods on the use of social media in a positive and effective way.
- How social media can enhance your elections and campaign
- Follow a structured approach to planning and implementing a good social media campaign.
- How to look after yourself whilst running social media campaigning.
- Practical methods for getting engagement on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram. Snapchat or TikTok
- Explore methods of running effective social media campaigns to encourage students to vote for you online