Considering a career path outside of academia/tech companies? Join us for an online event with our industry partner Optiver, an leading electronic trading firm from Amsterdam!
We have the pleasure to invite senior Application engineer Zuotian Tatum who will give us a talk on the role of data engineering in trading! After the talk, we will also have a roundtable discussion on "Women in Workplace" --- joining us in this roundtable are:
Zuotian Tatum, Application Engineer;
Catalina Cicioiu, Network Engineer;
Junna Zhang, Data Analyst;
Hester Paardekooper – Trader.
Optiver will also be looking for *interns* for summer 2021 --- they are lucky enough to have the internship onsite in 2020 and are hoping to do it again for the next year. The offer will include:
- €6250 per month (x2 months)
- 8 weeks program
- Fully furnished city center apartment paid for by Optiver
- All meals provided for free at the office
- Free bicycle to explore Amsterdam or public transport card
- Social events organized by Optiver
- Opportunity to receive a full time offer
You will be able to ask questions about the internship in the roundtable part of the event and learn more about how is it like working in Optiver!
Hoping to see you there!