Leading Edtech company looking for highly organised and entrepreneurial student to grow the proprep brand at your university. proprep’s mission is to improve students’ success by supporting them to realise and maximise their academic potential in STEM.
proprep develops unique learning tools that are 100% customised to specific university courses in the UK and around the world.
We have been operating for more than 10 years in the MEA region and have recently launched our operation in the UK, under the brand www.proprep.uk. Our platform has been used by over 500,000 students worldwide.
What are we looking for:
A driven and motivated individual who is passionate about Edtech and is highly organised.
You must be comfortable working under pressure and have a strong ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
You will be comfortable managing your own tasks as well as liaising with key personnel at university departments and student unions.
- Work together with the UK Managing Director to develop and execute proprep UK’s business model, in alignment with the company’s global strategy
- Help source candidates for student ambassador roles at your university
- Potentially manage a team of student ambassadors at your university to increase user sign ups
- Have good leadership skills, the ability to work under pressure and ability to make decisions quickly
- Lead the creation of new communities at your university around the brand and product offering
- Engage new students and deploy creative ways to develop communities at your university
- Form relationships with your campus student union, and with various clubs and societies
- Participate, plan and organise on sites selling and marketing events.
- Plan and deliver social media activities across multiple channels
- Map university ecosystem and validate the company’s product-market fit
- Meet with students and student unions to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Collaborate with Leadership team members to enhance proprep’s go-to-market strategy
- Bonus scheme
- Strong network within the student world
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Leadership role
- £8-10 per hour
- People person
If you feel that this is you, please send us your C.V. to email@example.com