Freshers' 2022 Postcard Design Competition!
Are you an artist who wants to share your work wth the student body?
We're running a postcard design competition and the winnners will have their designs printed and available for other students to collect for free at Freshers' Fair in October!
This competition is open to both current and incoming students.
Your design should represent Oxford through your eyes. Whether that's the iconic landmarks, the university, or the people, we want you to express yourself and show us your unique perspective of the city!
Your design should be A6 in size and either produced digitally or scanned in high quality.
All art that is submitted must be your own work and copyright free.
How to Submit:
Please submit your design along with the below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title of your design
- A brief description
- Your full name
Please ensure your file is either a : .pdf, .jpeg, or a .png - other files may no be printable.
Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, the applicant is acknowledging their agreement to be bound by the following terms and conditions
- Once an entry is submitted, The competition promoter Oxford University Students Union (Company Number: 07314850) reserves the right to use your artwork for future projects.
- The competition will open on 01/08/2022 and close at 23:59 on 02/09/2022. Any submissions received after this day will not be entered into the competition
- All entries must be submitted to email@example.com. If you submit your artwork elsewhere, it will not be considered.
- The participant agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
- The winners will be announced on 03/10/2022 across the promoter’s social media and website. We will also contact each winner individually.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other applicants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the applicant’s prior consent.
- Oxford University Students Union reserves the right to amend and change the rules and terms and conditions of the competition
- Three winners will be selected by via staff selection based on what we believe most suitable fits the criteria of the competition.