Benefits to self
- Practice professional skills such as IT, management, recruitment etc
- See the real-life impact you can have in your local community!
Benefits to others
- Increasing inclusion in society for disabled individuals
- Increase societal cohesiveness
- Help young people learn to be charitable and lead their own projects
We will guide you through how we work on Slack and Google Documents via a video call, and a member of the team will always be available to contact if you run into any problems!
Remote (Oxford after situation normalises, however, we also have several local branches in Cambridge, York and Liverpool for in-person encounters too. )
We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply, we will accommodate any accessibility provisions needed!