What are RepComs?:
RepComs are meetings held at the Oxford SU led by student representatives from all Oxford colleges who share similar roles. In these meetings, based on the JCR & MCR PresComs model, representatives come forth and discuss common issues, shared experiences and collaborate on cross-college projects. For further enquiries, please contact email@example.com.
In 2021/2022, 82 RepCom meetings were held across three terms. If there is something you are passionate to speak about, or an issue you would like to raise at a meeting, any attendee can submit items for discussion - click here to submit an item.
What kinds of RepComs do we currently hold?:
- Academic Officer - Environmental & Ethics Officer - Sports Officer
- Access Officer - Entz Officer - Women's Officer
- Arts Officer - Freshers Officer - JCR President
- BAME Officer - International Officer - MCR President
- Charity Officer - IT Officer - Societies President
- Class Officer - LGBTQ Officer - Vice President
- Disabilities Officer - Welfare Officer - Treasurer
Repcoms Michaelmas Term 2022
As the SU is moving places, the dates for the upcoming repcoms will be released soon as we find an approriate place to hold them. In the mean time, if you have any questions please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about how to sign up for a RepCom meeting, please refer to this page closer to the start of term.
If you are listed as a Common Room Rep, you will also receive a calendar invite with the Teams link for RepCom relevant to your role. If your Common Room’s page is incorrect, your President needs to update it by following these instructions.
All RepComs are listed on our events page in advance!