Sat 14 Mar 2020 09:00 - Sun 15 Mar 2020 21:00, Wherever you wander...
Sat 14th - Sun 15th March
Sign up on fixr: bit.ly/2uGTCH6
Always wanted to go on the adventure of a lifetime? Well, now you can. Jailbreak 2020 challenges you to spend 36hrs exploring the world, without spending any of your own money on transport, all in the name of RAG’s four incredible charities! We’ve broken the event down into five easy stages to help you to understand what’s involved:
1) Sign up! £25 per person covers all event costs, including insurance, safety tracking and your very own Jailbreak 2020 T-Shirt. You’ll complete Jailbreak in teams of three, so grab two of your mates and sign-up here: bit.ly/2uGTCH6.
2) Fundraise! Each participant must raise at least £75 before the event. All of the money raised by participants will go to the four charities who RAG support: Oxfordshire MIND, Beat, KEEN Oxford and Meningitis Now. Attend our Fundraising workshop for ideas on how to reach the target!
3) Stay Safe! Attend a compulsory safety briefing in the week before the event where we’ll go through all of the specifics and make sure that you’re ready to go.
4) On the day! We’ll meet you at the starting line on the morning of Saturday 14th March. From there, you’ll have 36hrs to embark on the adventure of a lifetime. Whether your adventure takes you to the Lake District or the Sahara Desert, you'll complete fun challenges and have a great time along the way.
5) After the event! Jailbreak lasts for 36hrs and ends at 9pm on Sunday 15th March. At this time, your Jailbreak insurance cover will end and so will support from RAG and the SU. You’ll need to think about how you’re going to get back to the UK, and make sure that you’ve organised your own insurance if you intend to stay abroad once the 36hr period is up.
Got questions? Drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you've liked the RAG Facebook page for more information!
Get planning the adventure of a lifetime!