Candidate Academy: Does Campaigning on Social Media Make a Difference?
Thu 21 January 2021 18:00-19:00, Online
This Candidate Academy will explore practical methods on the use of social media in a positive and effective way. The event will be useful for students who are still deciding whether to run for any of the leadership positions that are available.
- To explore practical methods on the use of social media in a positive and effective way.
- How social media can enhance your elections and campaign
- How to create designs and branding
- How to look after yourself whilst running social media campaigning.
- Practical methods for getting engagement on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. and TikTok
- How to effectively pay for promotion on social media
- Explore methods of running effective social media campaigns to encourage students to vote for you online
Presenter: Daisy O’Connor