RAG have teamed up with Choose a Challenge to bring you a charity Marathon challenge like no other...
After putting a team together for the Bilbao Marathon for this October, in October 2020 we are heading to the Budapest Marathon, all in aid of The Children's Society.
Sign ups for the challenge will open in October 2019 but right now we are looking for a challenge leader!
Apply to be challenge leader
Challenge leader role:
- Help recruit a team of Oxford Uni students to take on the challenge
- Run info sessions to help build a buzz in Oxford.
- Ongoing support and training from RAG, Choose a Challenge and The Children's Society
- Training day with Choose a Challenge in London in August - meet other challenge leaders from across the UK
- Free Stash from Choose a Challenge
- A discount on the Budapest Marathon trip
- Get loads of top CV skills and experiences for life
- Help raise thousands to support The Children's Society's vital work protecting vulnerable young people in the UK.
What will you do?
- Promoting the challenge: spread the word on campus to make students aware of the chance to take part in an incredible adventure for charity, with support from the charity and RAG
- Building your team: motivate interested students and friends to register to your team and join you in the challenge.
- Motivating your team: support the participants in their fundraising efforts as individuals and as a group, and with their training to get them ready for the adventure.
- Organising socials: running socials throughout the year for your trek and alongside the other treks
- Liaising with the Charity: act as the main point of contact between the charity and the tour operator
- Leading on the Challenge: you will be the key link between your team and the challenge guides when in country
What support do you get?
- Extensive training
- Constant communication from the charity and RAG
- Fundraising support and advice from the charity and RAG
- No need to have any prior fundraising experience
What do you gain?
- Fundraising discounts
- Invites to networking and awards events
- Stand out CV experience
- Opportunity to meet new people
- The pride of raising an incredible amount of money for charity
So get involved! Click here to apply to be challenge leader Got a question about the role? Email email@example.com
Full info about the challenge: https://www.chooseachallenge.com/budapest
Here's more info about the challenge leaer role:
Here's more about Marathons with Choose a Challenge:
If you don't fancy being challenge leader but would like to register your interest in the challenge then click here