Oxford RAG’s purpose is to inspire students to fundraise for charity and to support student fundraising initiatives. RAG is student-led and responsible for both organising fundraising events, and encouraging student participation in fundraising.
How you can get involved with RAG:
- Sign up to our Mailing List by becoming a member of RAG (for free).
- Come along to some fun RAG events like the RAG Ball, Garden Party or RAG LIVE!
- Take part in one of our exciting challenges like Jailbreak or LOST!
- Apply to be part of the team - we are always recruiting new members to help run RAG events and challenges!
- Stand in the RAG elections in Michealmas to join the RAG Committee if you want a more long-term commitment.
Some of the things RAG has done in the past include:
Oxford RAG annually hold the only university-wide ball where all profits go directly to charity. It is the biggest black tie ball of Michaelmas and an unforgettable night to bring in the term in style.
What is LOST? In teams of 2-3, you will be dropped in a mystery location in the jungle (conveniently situated in the UK!) and have 12 hours to race back to Oxford, with a host of exciting challenges to complete along the way - can you rise to the challenge and escape the torrid jungle to make it back to the dreaming spires?
Whether you are looking for a new romance or just a chance to meet some new people we’ve got dates for you!
Oxford RAG and OUMS invite you to celebrate the launch of RAG Week in style by dressing up and getting down to an incredible night of funky tunes.
Oxford's first ever RAG week consisted of some amazing events including RAG LIVE, the Comedy Gala, a Quiz Night and finally the JCR/MCR Presidents University Challenge!
You have 36 hours to get as far away from Oxford as possible without spending any of your own money. How far will you get?
Join us for a sunny afternoon of UNLIMITED cocktails and soft drinks, summer foods , croquet and entertainments. Relax and laze away the afternoon listening to the live music or discover your inner child playing swingball or giant jenga- all set in the beautiful University Parks.