Annual Elections 2018
NUS Conference 2018
Local Welfare and Support Services
Clubs | Societies
JCRs | MCRs
Impact Report 16/17
Impact Report 15/16
Oxford SU Policy
- The Policy Book contains Oxford SU's beliefs and aims, and agreed policies, mandates and other important resolutions or decisions.
Articles of Association
- This is Oxford SU's constitution which sets out our purpose and covers key areas such as membership, the Trustee Board and Council.
- Bye-Laws follow on from the Articles and deal with topics such as elections, Council, policy and campaigns.
- Regulations set out the detail for running annual elections and referenda, and for handling related complaints.
Rules of Council
- These Rules provide for Council's proceedings and procedure. Read to understand how our council works.
Oxford SU Complaints Procedure
Oxford SU Complaints Form
Oxford SU Complaints Appeal Form
Oxford SU Harassment Policy and Procedure
Oxford SU Harassment Procedure Form
Oxford SU Student Media Complaints Procedure and Form