About the role
We are recruiting for an Executive Assistant (maternity cover) to work with us for 10-months supporting our HR, governance and office functions. The post holder will also provide basic PA support for the Senior Leadership Team; assisting them in the execution of their duties and enabling them to perform efficiently.
The key accountabilities of the post holder will be:
- Effective and efficient administration systems across the organisation – including HR, governance support, and general office management.
- Effective and efficient administration of our IT service level agreement, including coordination of the current switch over to a fully managed desktop system.
- Smooth and well-organised Trustee Board and Subcommittee meetings.
- Good quality administrative support for the Senior Leadership Team.
- Good quality HR administration including updating, maintaining and issuing job descriptions, contracts, letters, policies and personnel records.
- Assisting with welcome desk service delivery, when required.
30-hours per week to be worked flexibly, including occasional work on evenings and weekends.
Part-time, temporary maternity cover contract (10-months)
£16,988, 0.8 FTE (equivalent to 1 FTE Students’ Union Grade B1: £21,236 - £23,754)
Tuesday 1st December, 23:00pm
Interviews currently scheduled to take place on Monday the 7th of December.
How to apply
You can view the full Job Description and download the Application and Equality Monitoring forms below.
Please email all completed applications and equality monitoring forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept CV's.
Equality Monitoring Form